This month's writing topic is THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MACHINE.
You can really use your imagination for this one!
Here are some things to think about when writing this month's story:
- It can be in ANY style: A STORY, A NEWSPAPER ARTICLE, A DIARY, A LETTER...
- You can write in FIRST PERSON or THIRD PERSON--whichever you prefer
- Who (or what) has been shrunk? One person? Many people? You? An object? An animal? A building?
- What are the results/consequences?
- How is the situation resolved?
Remember to use your imagination and be creative.
All stories must be turned in by Friday, April 1st.
Good luck and have fun!
This Friday is guacamole day in Joanna's class. We'll even be having a little competition.
Everybody has their own recipe, but some are better than others. Do your own reseach and decide how you want to prepare your guac.
Talk to your classmates about what ingredients you want to bring and make sure you come hungry!
Ok, here are the typical ingredients found in guacamole:
Avocados (Joanna will bring 4)
And don't forget to bring chips for dipping!
These are just suggestions. You can choose some, or all, to put in your recipe. Choose carefully!
A huge congratulations to our ten February Writing Competition finalists!
We had so many GREAT diary entries that it was so difficult to choose just ten, but here they are:
Well done everyone...we had a great time reading all of the creative superhero and villain diaries.
Keep up the great work!